Prospectus and Uniform
- White shirt or blouse
- Grey Skirt or Grey Pinafore dress or trousers
- School Tie – elasticated for KS1 (available at Pages School Shop)
- School Jumper or School Cardigan with logo (available at Pages School Shop)
- White/grey socks or grey tights
- Black flat heeled shoes, closed toe sandals with a back
- Girls summer dress – pink and white check
- Black Shorts
- White T-Shirt
- Black Plimsolls/trainers
- Black , grey or burgundy jumper/hoodie
- Burgundy or black jogging bottoms in winter (if wanted)
- PE Bag (available from Pages)
- Book Bag (available from Pages)
- See-through Book Bag (available from the school for £1.00)
- White or Maroon caps for the summer
- Art Apron/old adults shirt to be left in school
- Wellies to be kept in school (any child without wellies or old shoes will be unable to go onto the school field when it is wet)
- Can you please ensure all items are clearly LABELLED.
- PE Kits should be worn to school on PE days (no school uniform)
- Earrings (small studs only) must be removed for PE and Swimming (Swimming Years 5 and 6 only). Items of jewellery including rings and watches should not be worn to school.
- Hair for school must be tied back if long enough for Health and Safety reasons. Extreme hair styles for boys or girls are not suitable for school. Any hair accessories should be small and suitable for school. Make up or nail varnish should not be worn to school.
Our uniform suppliers are Pages in Maidstone located at the bottom of Gabriel’s Hill. Tel: 01622 753900.